Edge Flags is a low latency feature flagging solution running at the edge and storing data in a global Redis database. It is designed to be used with Next.js and Vercel but we will soon roll out support for other popular frameworks and platforms. Let us know what you are looking for!
You can find the Github Repository here.
- Global Low latency: Flags are stored in a global Redis database and are evaluated at the edge.
- Environments: Flags have different environments to support your deployment
- Flexible: Flags support geo targeting, percentage based rollouts and custom attributes
- Manage: Flags can be created and managed using the SDK or our console.
- Free: Edge Flags is free to use. You only pay for the Redis database.
- Cache: Flags can be cached for a short period of time to reduce the required requests to redis, making it cheaper to use.