Software Engineer - Core
Experience: 4+ years
Job type: Full time
Location: Work from anywhere
UPDATE: This position is closed. You can still apply for possible future openings.
At Upstash, we are building the next generation data platform for the serverless and edge era. Our cloud platform lets users deploy data services in seconds and immediately start using them. For the best quality and flexibility we design and build our data platform ourselves. We are looking for new team members to explore and develop the next generation database together with us.
What you'll do at Upstash:
- Design, develop and maintain the data platform components (Redis, Kafka, Mongo) for Upstash.
- Work with the SRE team on deployment of the data services.
- Ensure the quality and performance of the software you build by writing tests.
- Give technical support when required.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Passion to learn and try new things.
- Deep care about the quality of the software you build.
- Good Golang and/or Java knowledge.
- Experience with multi thread programming.
- Experience with network programming.
- Experience with designing and building distributed systems.
- Experience with designing databases.
Nice to have
- Contributions to open source projects.
- AWS/Kubernetes experience.
- Experience with Network programming.
- Experience with Kafka, Redis, Mongo and ElasticSearch.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Budget for events and tech talks
How to apply
Click on "Apply Now" (or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell us why you're excited to join Upstash! To give the team a better understanding of who you are as a whole person, let us know what you are passionate about, and share an example of a project, job, or skill that you’ve picked up on your own. You can attach your resume or give a link to your Linkedin profile.